Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry X'mas '08

24 Dec '08

Christmas has always been one of a very special event in my life. All the beautiful lighting, decorations and celebrations had always make me feel happy and at times - magical.

I think one of the reason why I love Christmas is the very same reason why I love CNY - it brings everyone together. It had always seems to me that this very special day should be celebrated with lots of friends and family. That's how I celebrated it every year with my family.

Today , the dark sky was filled with bright stars and the night was accompanied by the cold breeze. It makes a wonderful Christmas eve.

Although this year (once again without fail) I had celebrated the eve together with my parents, uncle and relatives, it seems different.Although I do enjoy the BBQ dinner we had together but I still feel that there are something missing.I dont know why but somehow deep in me was buried the feeling of.............Loneliness & Sadness.

Perhaps it is because we had all departed before the clock strike 12. Perhaps it is because I wasn't looking forward for the coming of year 2009. Perhaps and perhaps and perhaps I dont even know the reason why. My emotion is once again playing a trick on me.

Anyway, I would love to take this opportunity to wish everyone, especially those who love me & whom I love dearly........

MERRY CHRISTMAS 2008!!!!
*muacks*

p/s: Merry Christmas grandma.

No comments: