Monday, April 5, 2010

What's on my mind??

Been having lots of disturbing images and voices in my head lately...especially when I am fatigue, laying on my bed and getting all ready to sleep...

Yet, the disturbing scenes kept running on my mind, kept me awake and distressed.

Even if I am asleep, my dreams seem disturbing as well....First few nights is all about people dying...It happen even during a short nap...then it slowly tune down but it still seems to be solemn and gravely...and most of the time I was waken up by these dreams...

At first I suspected it was due to the stress on finishing up my FYP draft...

Then it came to this ridiculuos or some might said superstitious thoughts...Is '清明节' (qingming festival)....

Slowly I realised that it always started with a scene I heard in one of my class...on how this 'people' would got beaten up if they had request on their clients...then it leads to more and more violence and disturbing images that I had forgotten ages ago...it all seems to be coming back to me now...

Wonder what would happen if I had watched The Clockwork Orange?? or any of such genre movies?? Would I go insane??

Enough already with whats in my mind, yet today in class, lecturer highlighted those creepy, horrifying cum voilent movies...thanks god I never heard of any of those before...but she goes on with describing briefly on those scenes in the movie...Oh God~~

What worst was when she told the class about how people in the rural area kill their newborn...OH MY GOD~~

That might be one of the last thing people would want to hear about...

I am more worry about my sleeping issue now...Will people die of exhaustion like this?? Hope not but its really troubling me...

"Haiz".

No comments: